Versatile, “all-in-one” machines that handle all your business’ printing, copying, scanning and distribution needs.
Use these workhorse, do-it-all systems to accomplish any critical task—from printing and copying to scanning and faxing, from finishing and distribution to color control and workflow execution.
Multi-function systems are a cost-effective means to produce quality color and/or black-and-white documents, allowing organizations to expand their digital imaging resources without expending a budget.
These dynamic devices maximize production with a broad range of page-per-minute speeds, conserve IT resources with advanced network printing and monitoring capabilities, and save time and money with their high-speed output, low-cost operation and all-in-one functionality.
General Features (features depend on specific model and options):
MFPs are highly versatile machines that offer an unprecedented combination of high-speed productivity, spectacular image quality and proven reliability, all with cost-effective operation.
- Complete printing, copying, scanning and document serving functionality.
- High-speed throughput of 70 ppm for full-color, and 75 ppm for black-and-white.
- Two-sided printing without impeding the system performance.
- Integrated finishing options including stapling, booklet finishing and hole punching.
- Document Server Technology for online storage and print-on-demand capability.
- Advanced security features prevent unauthorized access as well as providing cost control.