Fast, high-quality production printing at a fraction of the cost.
Digital duplicators are a low-cost solution to high-volume printing needs, with speeds that cannot be matched by more common imaging technology.
These devices are specifically designed to bridge the gap between copier-based and offset systems—handling run lengths that are too long for copiers and/or laser systems and too short for offset printers. Digital duplicators allow organizations to bring many outsourced print jobs in-house for maximum control and cost containment, giving them an economical, reliable solution to on-demand, production printing.
Bottom line, when you need a large number of prints fast, nothing compares to the speed, dependability and cost-effectiveness of a digital duplicator.
General Features (features depend on specific model and options):
- Ultra high-speed, exceptional print quality, productivity-enhancing features and low operating sound and cost.
- Unrivaled production speeds up to 135 ppm.
- Easily run a wide variety of paper stocks and sizes up to ledger (11” x 17”).
- Consistent high-quality output with 600 x 600 dpi scanning and printing and reliable paper-handling mechanisms.
- 2- (create master with two different colors) and 1-color printing in a single pass.
- Create and distribute documents with a comprehensive selection of scan-to-destination options.
- Choose from more than 70 colors to print a variety of applications—calendars, newsletters, posters, menus, envelopes, brochures, postcards, and more.