Easily move your engineering scientific and signage projects to completion with performance, precision and brilliance.
Wide- and large-format devices allow organizations with technical and graphic arts application needs to print, copy, scan, finish, manage and electronically distribute oversized documents (e.g. engineering drawings, public-works documents, display posters, etc.).
These systems, once immovable and inflexible, have evolved into state-of-the-art production devices. With modular options and scalable configurations that suit both main office and field operations, wide- and large-format printers are capable of producing extremely precise text and line-art, along with superior image quality.
General Features (features depend on specific model and options):
- Print head design (low-vibration control) capable of extreme dot shape / placement and line accuracy.
- Produces variable-sized droplets to greatly decrease print times while optimizing photographic quality.
- Brilliant resolution up to 1440 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and line art.
- Output speeds up to 14 documents per minute (dpm).
- Compatible with virtually any media type, in roll or cut sheet, up to 24” or 44” in width.
- Create and distribute documents with a comprehensive selection of scan-to-destination options.
- Simplify document access by temporarily storing documents on a Document Server for reprinting, as needed.
- Built-in security features provide piece of mind – lock print, hold print and stored print.