Stay connected to your business e-mail, calendar and contacts at all times.
For the majority of the business world, e-mail is the most widely recognized method of communication. It’s how people within your organization connect with customers and each other.
Microsoft Exchange is the industry-leading communication tool that provides access to e-mail, calendars, attachments, contacts on the computer, phone and web, so your employees can stay connected and in sync.
Microsoft Exchange Server delivers powerful features your business needs, including:
- Full access to e-mail folders, contacts, calendars and attached files from any Internet-enabled computer or device—anywhere, anytime.
- Real syncing tracks changes (new e-mails, editing contacts, etc.) made from any device (PC, phone, etc.) and automatically updates.
- Easily schedule meetings and set deadlines with co-workers by viewing shared calendars and setting convenient appointments.
- Carry Exchange with you as e-mail, contacts and calendars sync seamlessly with your iPhone, Droid, Windows and BlackBerry mobile devices.
- Filter unwanted e-mail messages before they get to your mailbox, saving you time and aggravation.
Axion Business Technologies can assist your organization with the installation, version upgrade and/or migration (from another messaging platform) of Microsoft Exchange—either as an on-premise deployment (hosted on-site), a cloud-hosted service with Exchange Online, or a seamless mix of both.